I'm a Punk, I'm a Sinner, I'm a Freak.
[html]
TELL ME, ARE YOU FREE, WHEN THE FEAR FALLS ON YOU?
Thanks for starting!

It was cloudy and cold, but Dante was in too good of a mood to sit around his apartment and brood. His mind had finally freed itself from the nagging thoughts of his days in New York and the ghastly spectre of his sister finally stopped glaring accusingly at him and disappeared. The relief of these pressures from his mind always left him feeling content, a state that he seldom seemed to visit anymore. Initially the hybrid boy thought he would go out and tear through one of the old buildings, but somehow he found himself lying on the roof of an old moving van, staring up at the cloudy skies.

The male tapped a random beat on the roof of the truck, sending a hollow noise to bounce off the empty streets. Not musically inclined in the least, the male simply created random and chaotic beats with no rhythm to them in an effort to amuse himself. The action kept him occupied for a few minutes until he began to grow tired of it and simply stopped and just stared up into the cloudy grey sky. He was puzzled for a moment when the last echoes of his random jam session receded and another noise took its place. It was a steady sort of ‘clop’ sound, nothing he could recall in his memories. Slightly annoyed by the mystery, yet still rather curious, the boy sat up and glanced around the street, hoping to spot the source of the noise.

Something in the distance caught is eye with an oddly shaped silhouette. Amethyst eyes watched it for a moment, noticing that it was moving toward him in a steady pace that matched the odd noise. He scooted to the edge of the truck’s roof, readying himself to leap off and investigate it further. Dante stopped himself before he could jump though, noticing that the noisy thing wasn’t just one large, bizarre creature, but two separate ones. A canine sat atop the other animal, looking content as the animal plodded along. Andante’s interest in sauntering over for a closer look abruptly dwindled at the sight of the other male, but his curiosity hadn’t vanished completely. It was quite an odd sight to the doggish male, having never seen a horse before. So instead he sat and stared, still wanting to know what was going on, but reluctant to bring himself into a conversation with another one of the city’s damn scavengers.

OH, TO BREATHE IN FIRE, AND KNOW I'M FREE
[/html]

Messages In This Thread