.For Once In My Life.
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... itaban.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Anu pmed me and said to go ahead... so here I am! It'll be shorter, thanks to a sprained finger. -_- I have the worst luck. Wc: 480+

Through the pain and fear, the hybrid's voice broke through to her. Initially, her first reaction was to ignore him, since the last time he had spoken it was simply to stuff leaves under her (which made her a little more comfortable, sure, but was mostly useless). Now, however, he seemed worth listening to. She didn't even bother listening to her mate, sure that he didn't have much experience in this. And he was a pitiful man-thing when it came to pain, apparently.

Biting back a sarcastic question as to just how the male knew how to deal with a birthing fae, she turned a wide, dilated orb to the spotted hybrid. Answer given, she gave no indication of hearing him, other than her breathing changed drastically. A few in, a long one out... a few in, a long one out... committing the pattern to memory, Ghita closed her eyes, the silence broken by the announcement of her pup's gender. "A boy...?" English a stranger to her tongue, the words were hoarse from her screaming, but wanting confirmation all the same.

Savina's reassurance came just in time, and the dust-coloured fae heaved a sigh in between labor pains and frantic breathing. For a moment, it seemed to be as it should - those she loved most in her pack (and who were old enough to see it and not be scarred for life) were gathered around, cheering her on. Then again, she was going through some of the worst pain in her life, and bringing life to this world. In short, I guess you could say she deserved it.

Another spasm ran just on the heels of the other, and Ghita, throwing all that Sinatra had told her into her effort, pushed with all of her might. The second pup was actually a bit smaller that the first, so when the pressure was relieved, Ghita couldn't help looking startled. The pain was still there, but pressure was fading, and the new mother set eyes on her baby girl. "A girl..." Drawing the pup close to her, Ghita's tongue began to coat the pup with licks, seeing what Savina had done when she was giving birth, and what Sinatra had just done. "I think... it's done." She whispered faintly. When the girl was clean, she sort of held it in between her two forepaws, just staring at the tiny bundle of her child. To think that this had come from her.. and her brother....

Nosing in between her ebony mate's paws, looking for the larger of her pups, Ghita's eyes needed to see the pair of them, the set. The pair seemed to be healthy immediately, but she turned to her sister for guidance for the next step. "What now, Savina?" It seemed odd, but Ghita hadn't really thought about what happened after the birth. It was the biggest step to take, and now she felt lost, and confused.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread