With my teeth locked down I can see the blood
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... banemo.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
300+

Jade eyes watched Heath carefully after he had asked if he loved Ruri in return. He noted the pause and he could almost see the thoughts swirling around in the hybrid's head. He'd be lying if he said that he wasn't somewhat surprised to find that the older male had fallen for someone. After all, it had been Heath that had introduced him to the notion of wanting more than just to hold hands with a girl you liked. Back then he had seemed so very unlikely to ever let his guard down enough to let anyone in, much less a female that had the capacity to take over his heart. Then he had seemed disinterested in the very idea of love. Now here he was, and before an answer was even given Haven could tell that Heath did love Ruri. If anyone could have done this though, it was Ruri. Unless you were a heartless bastard you couldn't help but want the very best for the collie girl. Her kind sincerity and gentleness had brushed away all the callous defenses the hybrid had put up. It made perfect sense to him and he couldn't help but picture the two together and happy and it made him want to smile.

When Heath finally did answer that smile came. Already those golden orbs seemed clearer, as if the shroud had been lifted off of them and he was really seeing things as they were for the first time. Haven could understand his severe want to go and tell Ruri now how he really felt, but now was not quite the right time. "Yes, but you should wait. Wait until it's all out of your system, clean yourself up. You should tell her when you're looking your best." And not reeking of vodka. "I can help you back to the stables if you want, help you get prepared." Of course Heath wouldn't be ready tonight, but the time would come very soon as long as he didn't ingest anymore of the clear liquid.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread