I Bring No Real [J]oy to You; [m]
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... gtable.png); background-color:#000000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
OOC: It's cool <3 and yeah the mansion would be awesome to explore. He might steal a room from there as well.

Halifax isn't too far. Uh, maybe we could go there later or something spoke the maiden a few a few moments of confusion appeared on her features. One could only wonder what she was confused about. Audits pulled one on her, and the other down again as he let confusion enter his own mind. Though he too let the look dissipate from his face as she spoke to him. He nodded his head. Hopefully we'd be able to score one. he spoke, shrugging his shoulders. Like me -FUCKING CUNT- that much, eh? he asked, offering the feo a joke, just to show that he could be somewhat sociable. He was just slightly more brutal then some of the others. Plus he figured he had to be on the good side of the leaders. He always found himself more approachable when it came to the leaders of the clan. Just because they treated the male with respect, while some of the members would be sour about the male. It was always good to suck up to the leaders. That was the end of that. I have a gun, Don't hardly use it except to throw this on my family's skin she spoke, pointing to the ink on her chest. He looked at it from afar, not too sure about being too close to the female just yet.

If you're careful enough with it you can borrow it. she spoke, he held his hand up. Bitte, You think I don't know how to use it?-SCHEISS- I've been doing this all my life. he spoke, making the 'pfft' sound after he spoke, the German accented male letting a chuckle fall from his lips. Sure. We aren't too far from the forest, we'll head that way first she then spoke. He nodded his head lightly as the feo turned and started to walk away. Sounds gut. he spoke as he followed. He didn't like walking behind her though, so he was quick to match her own pace. He did notice her slowed pace though, probably not walking normal pace because that would require him to have to take two steps for her one step. The two walked together, their paces matching. You ever lived in a clan or a pack or anything before? she asked, and he gave her an involuntary grunt before opening his maw to speak. Ja, Back in Deutschland. he spoke, actually only speaking one word of English in the sentence, for he often did so in conversations simply because some words sounded the same in English, and not only that, but the fact that he had learned the two languages at the same time, and often would mix his English with German and vice versa.

They locked me away. Like I was a freak.-DAMNED ZOMBIEFIED RABBIT FETUS FUCKING EATING YOUR FUCKING FACE OFF - the male growled lightly, slightly annoyed that he had to think about it that way, but the male couldn't help it. He had always been in the cave, and though he would converse to many clan members, he still hated it because he couldn't leave the den, to go play with the pups, or to recruit new members, or to meet someone completely new on random, unless someone would bring by a new client. Getting out to sunbath was impossible, though when the night rolled around, he was able to run around a trap things without anyone saying anything to him about being out of the den. He would have to be careful not to get caught, and he also had to make sure he had a cover for why there was fresh kill around every day. He merely told the elder who watched him that his brother had brought it by. His brother would always cover for him. His brother was one of the only siblings that did understand, and that did care for him. Marik was his client as well, the boy covered in piercings and tattoos, all done by Cotl himself. Marik was the boy's walking canvas. If Marik hadn't been against leaving Germany, then he would have been easily invited.

Sometimes I don't know why I try Because it's easier to die than to get by, than to get by And you and me, we can be buddies, we can be bloody

[/html]

Messages In This Thread