Wasted Grace
[html]

Table code, image, and Filler © Jacoby!

------------------------------------------------------------

" Oh, it's no problem."

She replied casually, smiling at the older woman. Alaine didn't mind the little pups and their antics at all - she hoped to see her son, when he was better, playing with such gusto. They really were a cute little pair, in any case. To Ayita's offer, the young mother looked pleasantly surprised, and took a few steps closer to the black-haired lady.

" That is so kind of you! I'm sure it would help his throat very much, if you would."

The stranger introduced herself as Ayita, and mentioned her search for something to help heal her infected wound. Alaine's fingers twitched and she cringed as the other woman shower her the ghastly cut, and she gingerly crouched down to get a better look at it.

" Thank you, Ayita... That is quite a nasty infection you've got there..." She straightened to look the other in the eye once more, though she was slightly shorter than Ayita, " If you wouldn't mind, I could have a look at that for you. It might need one or two stitched just to hold it together, and I've got some good herb poultices that I've been using to treat my son. They would clear up that infection nicely..."

She gestured back to the hotel, and considered running up to get the little back of medical supplies she had. It would probably be better to have Ayita sit down, though, if she accepted the cream lady's offer to put in one or two stitches.

Speak think walk!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread