she's got it out for me; LEADER.
[html]

OOC: No prob; I also saw that you said he was in Lupus, but he's in Optime xP

Climb up your pedestal
To hang yourself from it

Cotl looked down at the feo, and between the sounds of the rain, and thunder he had heard her let out a snarl. The male had bent his own ears flat against his head. What the fuck!? the feo growled. He gave her a second of growls before she finally spoke again. I'm not on your borders, close, but I have not trespassed. I wouldn't dream of trespassing. she spoke to him. -Cocklicking whore- You were getting awfully close, little lady. You obviously want something, what is it? his sentence started with his own tic before he had tried to push the anger down in his chest. She was pressing buttons by getting angry with him. He had to think about what he was allowed to do and what he wasn't. Attacking a fellow coyote would not look good on his record. So he had to be nicer. He snorted. -ORGASM IN YOUR NOSE!- You picked a rather shitty day to come out here lady. he pointed out, almost as if he was trying to make small conversation while he figured out what she was doing so damn close to the borders. Was she looking for join, or was she just trying to find somewhere to go for shelter? Either way, Cotl could not let her come on lands without being invited, or her being a member. If she was looking for somewhere to stay, he could help her find Kaena or Gabriel.

What the hell is that thing? she asked, obviously talking about the horse. By god, he was already tired of answering that stupid question. It's a freaking horse, lady. he simply spoke, his eyes narrowing on the feo. The lava and ice that was his own eyes meeting her own ruby- hell fire orbs that she held in her custody. The stallion beneath the male had let out a whinny of sorts as the male had pulled the reigns back to make the horse back up. Why don't we make this -VERDAMMT- fair and you join me out here, so we could possibly get you out of the vicinity of Inferni...That is, unless you are planning on joining.-SCHEISS- because if that, then we could find someon0e esle for you to talk to. he tried to rush the decision so the two could get out of the pouring rain, because now, well..Now he was getting annoyed with the rain. But that was because he was expecting to be totally alone, and now he had to deal with someone at the borders. Curse his damn luck. If he hadn't seen her bright form against the darkness of the land then he wouldn't have had to deal with her. He guessed he wasn't going anywhere at the moment. He sighed lightly and looked back over the borders.

---------------------------

Speak Only a genius works in coexistence with their mind and now I dance away, singing a tune that only I can hear.

"A cold day in hell's" the phrase
I used when I never ever meant to change

[/html]

Messages In This Thread