touch me with poisoned finger tips
[html]
I r slowpoke too!

To his intense delight she decided to fight against what was happening. While this was something he originally somewhat had regretted to go through there was no hiding the pleasure of cruelty. He loved her fear. With one arm locked around her to ensure she would not get away, he lifted the remaining one to lovingly brush her face with a clawed thumb. How long would it take for her to understand that she had burned her own bridge the moment she had sworn herself to him? Muscles flexed and his embrace tightened considerably. He was sure her nerves was screaming with discomfort now. The more she was to resist the more fun he would have. The finger that so gently had stroke her pretty cheek suddenly dug into her skin now, more than hard enough to pierce her skin. He always felt most at ease mentally when the scent of blood lingered. ”Why? You belong to me, don’t you? You are mine to command and I intend to make certain that you’ll understand and do whatever I’ll want you to.” His smile was almost sickening. The most pleasurable moment was always before the act, not during and after. He adored the look of fear and terror in their faces; loved the look of fear and terror in Tokyo’s beautiful face.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread