Dark places, what a simple web we weave
[html]

such fun! sorry to slow the flow xD

Heath understood that Ruri had come from far away, on a boat that was cast to the sea and brutalized by its waves. She had washed upon the shores, to be cared for by the makers of this pack. Heath had known her just after that, while she searched for Jac. He envied those that had cared for her battered form, wishing to be the one that cared for her always. This small beast, a sister of the woman he loved, seemed to have faced the same hardship. Her presence indubitably made the blind fey happy, and so the male found her delightful and intriguing. Though he hid the fact. His change in demeanor hadn’t been a sudden one, and still he was loosing the harsh and rough personality that had protected him for so long.

There were so many questions that Heath battled to answer them all. Though, he wasn’t sure how to say that all he cared about were the horses, do to favoritism alone. Instead he told her, “The horses need the most care, and training.” It was honest, at least though entirely true. He felt connected to the hoofed beasts and they were far more intelligent. “They stay only if they want. I care for those that allow me to. And if they take to it, I train them to be ridden. Those two are Lumière, and Stark. “ He said as he pointed to the two horses in the pasture. At the sound of her name the roan mare stalked over towards the fence. She was always interested in someone interested in him.

The notion of her herding the mustangs was not a favorable thought and Heath would continue to advise her against it. “The others are more docile, a horse might charge. You could get hurt, or the horse could.” His voice was softer then normal, for thinking that she or one of the horses becoming hurt was a upsetting thought. Nodding at the never ending spoken words he tried to answer all of them. “Maybe she does. I have never asked.” he only smiled at the idea that the pup would speak to Ruri about meeting him. He would make sure to mention her sister when he saw the merle collie once again.

“I can teach you.” He spoke with a smile, “once you can shift, and if you promise not to herd them.” Heath laid out the deal before the pup in hopes of keeping her from the pasture and from being trampled.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread