Help me out, said the eagle to the dove
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... oveban.jpg); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
300+

After her call was completed the girl felt a little foolish. Here she was, with an injured dove, on another pack's doorstep, calling for someone that she had never even met before. She swallowed nervously. Had this not been such a good idea? I mean, she couldn't have just left the poor thing there, but what if Dawali was a busy man and would get angry about a random girl he didn't know calling him to come help a dove. There were a lot of wolves who wouldn't really care about an injured animal and she was starting to worry that this Dawali might be one of them. What if came and told her off for being stupid and foolish and wasting his time. A shudder ran down her spine and she was starting to wonder if she should just take off before anyone had a chance to find her here. But she had already called for him and it'd be even ruder if she left now. Unsure as she was she stood her ground, hoping that her fears would be unfounded.

She didn't have to wait long before an interesting figure approached her. She had never seen anyone quite like him before, with the feathers and beads in his braided mane. As he came up to her and introduced himself he had a kind air about him and didn't seem mad or annoyed at being called by a stranger. Cambria let out a small, inaudible sigh of relief at this. He was very polite, and she bowed her own head in response to him. "Hello Mister Dawali, my name is Cambria Marino. I'm from Crimson Dreams and I'm good friends with Noir who lives here. I was coming to visit her, but on my way I found this dove, and he's hurt. I don't think he can fly. Noir told me that you were a doctor and I was wondering...could you help him?" The young girl looked up the man with a pleading in her sea foam eyes.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread