to bring good tidings
[html]
<style type="text/css">.viei b {color:#3B4B57;}</style>
http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/viera.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-top:5px; padding-left:20px; padding-right:20px; padding-bottom:95px;">

The slave listened carefully to the explanation. It did not automatically make her a fisher, of course, but it gave her an idea. Vieira moved to a rock that had a clear view of the water and within easy reach of her master. Her golden eyes turned to look at Kaena's paws in anticipation for her first lesson. It was not often she got to learn something and she would take this to heart, knowing if Kaena was going to teach her, it would come up later. Before the lesson, though, came another question about her sheltered life and her eyes flicked toward the moving water, softly moving against the rocks. "I heard about it just outside of the city but I was not allowed to leave. I was never allowed to go to the coast," she said and shrugged a little with the information. She had no prior idea what the ocean looked like before today and if she had never seen one, she would have been all right. However, with the sight in front of her, she felt a connection to it that she had never felt to any other scenery.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread