all the questions left behind
[html]
I AM THE FACE OF PISS AND SHIT AND SUGAR
I DO A CROOKED LITTLE DANCE WITH MY FUNNY LITTLE MONKEY
<3 He's just so... I don't even know. He reminds me of a friend of mine I thinkkk is what it is. :b

Her eyes lifted and touched on his slightly yet again. They were so strange, with the colours of blue and red. She was not one to talk though because her own colouring was as odd as it came. At least from what she had seen of the world. She was not one to judge another no matter what their actions, words or appearance looked like because well, she might have grown used to the stares and questions, but she still knew she stuck out like a sore thumb. Ava would have killed to have eyes of dull gold, and an agouti patterned coat with flecks of grey throughout it. Sure, being normal was quite boring, but it was better than answering everyone's questions every time she met a new face. Whatever the case, she shrugged it off or burdened her problems and kept going.

style='font-weight:bold;color:#703A3D;align:right;'>I don't like Ally, she said, pursing her lips in annoyance as well as her stubborn side taking a hold on her. Her ears twitched at the sound of the horse as the thunder once again rolled across the sky. She started to grow uneasy, not liking to be out in the weather like this if there would be thunder and lightning. The rain was bearable, but something about the thunder and lightning scared her and now that it seemed a stronger storm was moving in she was just about to voice a concern when Cotl beat her to it. Smiling, she quickly nodded, rising and closing the distance between her and the horse as she blinked up at the its back. It seemed so much higher than it did last time now that she was much closer. She hardly reached its belly, if at all. It must have taken a lot of a food to feed the poor thing.

style='font-weight:bold;color:#703A3D;align:right;'>What follows the thunder makes me nervous, she stated simply, her rubies turning on his own blue and red fiery orbs as she waited for him to climb up into the saddle. This time she would be much more prepared to be taken up onto the horse this time around. Hopefully she would not feel as woozy on the ride either.

WHAT I WANT, WHAT I WANT IS YOUR CHILDREN
I HATE WHAT I HAVE BECOME TO ESCAPE WHAT I HATED BEING
[/html]

Messages In This Thread