to bring good tidings
[html]
<style type="text/css">.viei b {color:#3B4B57;}</style>
http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/viera.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-top:5px; padding-left:20px; padding-right:20px; padding-bottom:95px;">

"Mexico," she answered, though she was not sure how detailed she wanted it. The question was given after she was not allowed to go far and she thought Kaena might want a little more information. "I lived with Master Astaroth, I had a little room behind his home but a lot of the times I stayed in his bed," she said, unmoved by the fact she shared a bed with her father. It had never been taught wrong to her, Astaroth and Sivaro encouraged it. "When he died, I lived with someone named Sivaro, in his bed, who was a friend of Asta," she instructed and turned to look at the water. "When Master Sivaro passed away, Eris took me and most of the time I was chained up outside," she said as her ears angled to the back of her head.

She fell silent, because her words went in line and Kaena caught a fish as if it were the easiest thing in the world. Vieira had watched carefully, leaned forward to see, and thought she might be able to after some practice. Carefully, she stood on the wet rock and turned herself to follow. "Yes ma'am," she responded quickly and quietly and moved as she did toward her home.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread