Buckling down is not what you want to hear.
[html]
"Huh....interesting..." Ty said as he moved his hand away from the hat and scratched the back of his own head. "I've never understood wearing human clothing, it's just not comfortable for me and whenever I shift, I lose all the clothes." He frowned slightly and his eyes drifted away from the hat to the path ahead, the cabin was now not too far away, it was within view in the distance. Ty turned back to Pontiac and chuckled. "Nevertheless, I've never worn a hat before, so I can guess it's nice to have during sunny weather isn't it? Keeping it out of your eyes, that will be nice."

As they got towards the house, Ty quickened the pace just a tad, as he was rather content to be home, but also so he could make sure there weren't any new pests nearby. Ty had spent the morning shooing out some squirrels that had decided the make a nest in the roof. And of course, by shooing, it really means Ty ate half of them and the others simply ran away. After sniffing the air, Ty found no new scents near his home, so he opened the door for the female and said to her "After you Pontiac."
[/html]

Messages In This Thread