Buckling down is not what you want to hear.
ooc: We can close it now or you can post and then close it. Your choice Smile

It was a comfort having the hat back upon her head; she adjusted it back upon her head. Finding it not right she pulled it forward as she smoothed her hair back combing her fingers though her hair. She grumbled as she got her claw caught up in a not as she gave a huff and tug pulling the knot out with a few strands of hair as she placed her hat back upon her head as she ran her thumb and forefinger along the lip of the hat as she sighed softly as she watched the male as his eyes went off into the distance. She was puzzled; she was only able to guess that there was something like maybe the house right up the path. ”More than the sun, keeps rain off your face, and the snow off the top of your head. I don’t care shifted or not…I would feel lost without my hat. I do look funny with an on hat when I’m not shifted though.”
She followed him to the house, as he opened the door for her, offering her the chance to enter her new home first. It was an odd feeling being allowed to enter before the master of the manor. She moved to right inside the door frame, leaving more than enough room for him to come in as she looked around, hands tenderly folded and healed in front her of her. She smiled as she took in everything about this house, the size, the smell and of course the sights. ”Home sweet home!” She gave a chipper little laugh as she gave a happy sigh, yeah this was nice.

Messages In This Thread