just a different scene
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... tloops.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; width:400px; border:1px #5B476D solid; font-size: 10px; line-height:12px;">

That works for me. ^^ I'm not very good at fight threads (almost 10 years and I still can't do them, heh), so please excuse that my posts might suck. 300+ words.

#####The fact that she had caught him by surprise actually surprised her for a moment, but she quickly dismissed those feelings. Lolita had never been a fighter. No one had ever trained her in the art of offense, or even in any form of self-defense. If she had not caught him by surprise, she was sure that she would have lost very quickly. As it was, she had the advantage now, unlike the time that her brother had killed her. Then, she had not been expecting the attack, but now she was able to go into it with the upper hand. The Inferni male had not expected her to attack him, obviously, and though he seemed to know what he was doing, Lolita still felt in control of the situation. Her anger and his surprise combined seemed to make up for her lack of experience or training of any sort. Snarling, Lolita shook her head, a fiery halo of hair moving away from her face in an attempt at heightening her visiblity. Now that she was angry and he was undeserving of his life, she wanted the opportunity to take it if she possibly could.

#####His feet against her stomach as she fell alongside him with a thud, Lolita rolled away quickly, refusing to allow him a chance at getting ahead of her in this situation and also ignoring the gust of air that had been demanding she allow out at the impact of his feet. Crouched on the leafy floor of the forest, she eyed him carefully, at a loss as to what she was supposed to do now that she had him on the ground. Winded, her thoughts were almost a scramble, more so than usual for her. Suddenly, without a thought as to why she was doing it or what the outcome might be, Lolita lunged, fingers outstretched in an attempt to grab at any part of his body while her teeth sought some form of contact with his arms. They were close enough to his throat and face that she wanted to get at them first, to prolong the process of her attack and to lower his defenses of those vital places of his "useless" body.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread