take this to your grave
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... netabg.png); background-color:#187516; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
OOC:

Who's Watching
Tell me who's watching
Tell me who's watching me
I always feel like...like somebody's watching me!

Daisuke sensed the male's disgruntlement. Audits fell back lightly, instantly knowing why the male was angry with him. His eyes were still on the other male's though. He wanted to see the emotion in the eyes. He wanted to see his friend's eyes fill with emotion. Obviously better than you. growled the other. Daisuke innocently looked at the other male. He withdrew his tongue back into his maw as the other male talked. I told you to stay away from Inferni, and yet I find your scent there and you beat up like this. I can’t say I didn’t warn you. the other male went on to speak to Daisuke. Did the other worry about Daisuke? Did he truly care about Daisuke? They were all just games Snakey. I mean my staff did break in the middle of one of the games, but it was still a game, Snakey-poo. his voice was gentle, caring. I'm sorry I didn't listen to you Snake, but I wanted to surprise you with a visit. I wanted to see your den..You... he spoke, his blue eyes on the male still. Daisuke's hand reached out, and touched the loose fabric on the bottom of the other male's jeans. He twisted the tattered pieces of clothing through his index finger a few times before the other male spoke again.

The hell is that? his voice fell from his lips, and Daisuke saw him looking at his back. They're my wings. Hanna did it for me. he spoke as he leaned up from the boulder and turned around. He offered the male a friendly smile as he grabbed his own hips, opposite arm to opposite hip, and he looked back at the sandy male as much as he could without turning completely around. He wanted the male to see a full scale of his tattoo. She also did the piercings for me as well. he spoke before he then turned around and looked at his friend. I'm sorry a made you worry. Can you forgive me? he brought it back up, not really believing the male to let it go just like that. He didn't want Snake to worry about him. Daisuke leaned back on the boulder's bottom, his stomach towards the boulder. He looked back up at Snake again with his audits pulled toward him. He looked at the male innocently, trying his best to look cute enough for Snake to forgive him.

-------------

Sometimes I don't know why I try Because it's easier to die than to get by, than to get by And you and me, we can be buddies, we can be bloody

mall fonts; text-align:right;">table by Jacoby
Image by Alaine

[/html]

Messages In This Thread