take this to your grave
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... netabg.png); background-color:#187516; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
OOC: feel free to pp them going to the city.

Who's Watching
Tell me who's watching
Tell me who's watching me
I always feel like...like somebody's watching me!

Games. the word fell off the male's tongue with harshness. It made Daisuke's nerve ratter slightly. Not in anger, but in anxiousness. Even if I had met up with you on Inferni grounds again, I just would’ve gotten you off’ve them again. I said it before: it’s dangerous for both of us. And I don’t know why you’d wanna see my den—it’s nothing special the male then added. Daisuke figured that he had a point. Daisuke wasn't sure about a response to this either. Daisuke stayed silent. The boy finally let his eyes fall off the male, and onto the boulder. He really didn't mean to upset the male. The male then looked at his back for a moment, and spoke a short sentence. It was an automatic response. It held no emotion. The characteristic of Snake that Daisuke had found so interesting had popped itself back up. Yeah, they’re great. the male spoke. Daisuke nodded his head lightly. Thanks. spoke the male, a smile developing back on the male's maw, and his tail wagging gently in the air behind him.

The other male slid off the boulder. Daisuke pushed himself back up and off of the boulder as well, and stood up about four feet away from Snake, whom looked back at him and said: If you don’t go gallivanting on Inferni land again, yeah. speaking about the forgiveness. Daisuke thought about making a promise, but there was just so much mystery in Inferni, and plus, he had yet to speak with the Lady Kaena that he had heard about. He also needed to speak with some other Infernians to see if he could collect anymore information. I'll try. he simply spoke, hoping it would fly. If not, then he would have to make a promise, and then more than likely keep it this time around. He didn't want to seem unfaithful to the male. So, what was that adventure you wanted? To see the human city? the male invited him on an adventure, and that's when Daisuke's features lit up like a Christmas tree on Christmas. He let out a gasp. That'd be sooo much fun! Adventure! the male exclaimed as he bolted off infront of Snake.

Daisuke jumped in the air infront of the other male, before bolting off, and then stopping once again to make sure the other was still around. He didn't want to leave his buddy behind. Daisuke wandered about the treasures that they would find in the human city, afterall, Snake said that his mother found his blade in the city. If there were blades, then there were probably ten times more things that he could find (also since he had found whiskey and a bookbag the last times he had gone to the city; but Daisuke would fail to mention that he had been to the city not only once, but twice now) Adventure my golden hatchling.

-------------

Sometimes I don't know why I try Because it's easier to die than to get by, than to get by And you and me, we can be buddies, we can be bloody

mall fonts; text-align:right;">table by Jacoby
Image by Alaine

[/html]

Messages In This Thread