This is our beginning
[html]

Her name was a bit ironic, in a way. Ember Phoenix. Her last name came from her father Phoenix (though she didn't really understand why she had received his first name as her last name), and her first name had been chosen by that wolf as well. She'd been named after a wolf that Phoenix had been friends with named Ember. A wolf who'd died. Her name had freaked her out a bit when she was younger, and she hadn't liked that she had been named after a ghost, but she'd grown into it over time.

"It's alright." She accepted the way that he spoke easily. She'd have to try and get used to it, if she wanted to have a conversation and learn something about him. She started to walk as she answered, motioning for him to follow them. "I'm not sure about all the packs, but I know that Phoenix Valley has some as well. We trade with them, sometimes." She had planned to bring them horses for a while, actually.

She wondered why Inferni didn't have any, though. Were the coyotes too small to ride big horses like the wolves did? She was curious about this part of it but chose not to ask, wondering if those words would be considered offensive. She chose a less-touchy subject instead. "I haven't been to Inferni much...Aniwaya tries to keep out of the way, most of the time. How is the clan?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread