This is our beginning
[html]

Table by Alli
OOC:

Acceptance was something that Cotl never expected. It seemed like everyone was more interested in what he could do rather than the way he talked, or the way he cleared his throat, or twitched.....At least, so far that's what it seemed like. "It's alright. I'm not sure about all the packs, but I know that Phoenix Valley has some as well. We trade with them, sometimes." the spoke to him, and turned, motioning for him to follow. The male let his guitar fall back infront of him before he strummed a few random cords, though ending up sounding pretty cool, he had no plans for the set of chords, just because they were randomly placed, and he had no song he knew that sounded like it. He also didn't have the time to make up a song since he was talking to someone. A trade she had spoken of. This interested him, simply because he could do a job and be the first in Inferni to actually own a horse. His eyes looked to her with interest sparking in them. Trade? Are you willing to trade -FACE FUCK!-my services for a horse? he asked right off the bat, but failing to mention what exactly he did that was his "service".

I haven't been to Inferni much...Aniwaya tries to keep out of the way, most of the time. How is the clan? she spoke, asking of the clan. The male had only been in the pack for a day or two, so he hadn't met many of the members, but then again, what was it her business on how they were doing? He knew she was trying to be nice and all, it just didn't make much sense of why she wanted to know. Cotl didn't know how the clan itself was doing anyways, so he made up something. The clan as a whole is doing pretty good. No -SHITHEAD COCK SUCKING CHINESE DRAGONS!- deaths lately or anything like that. he spoke, his voice clearing once again after he had spoken.

Speak

[/html]

Messages In This Thread