.For Once In My Life.
[ooc: Sorry for the super duper short post, but I'm really depressed right now, and school taking time up isn't making it any better. Sorry.]

"Err..." Sinatra looked around. One big happy family. And he was the newbie. What was he supposed to do? Just stand here while the family is all happy and such? He shook his head and moved to the mouth of the cave. The dalmatian hybrid felt a little left out. They all knew each other so well, and he was just... there. "Uhh..." He started to speak again before he shut his mouth. What was there to say after all? "I'll just... go..." He sighed a bit and walked out of the cave. He'd never sire a child, and he'd probably never find another male that would want to be with him. I am a freak after all... he thinks to himself sadly. Jazper would live happily ever after with his children, spending more time with them, and less with the lonely hybrid. "I grow up alone, and I'll die alone. Lovely life..." The hybrid was never usually like this, but the thought of being along made him think of what he didn't want to happen.

Messages In This Thread