A Fathers Touch
[html]

lol, he sure is! 300 +

Even since he couldn't have more little ones right now, he really was happy to be spending time with Jazper's. Now that the rift between them had suddenly closed up, he felt it was all right for him to be curious about his little niece and nephew. What would they be like? As he looked down at Aro, he suddenly remembered who the baby's grandfather was and felt wrong holding him. He nearly allowed a shiver to run down his spine, but leveled himself by ruffling the pup's fur gently and listening to his father. He laughed amiably; he remembered the routine he had been forced to develop while Savina rested after having their children herself. "Yeah. I remember that stuff, too. She'll feel better after a few days, I think." Of course, he had no authority in his opinion, except that he imagined childbirth was as draining for one female as it was for the next.

Kansas wondered for a fraction of a second about Ghita's and Jazper's relationship. As far as he knew, it had developed rather rapidly... he wondered if they knew each other very well. Not that he could judge; he and Savina hadn't waited long after meeting one another to become mates. A bit unexpectedly, Jazper dove into his experience with family. Taken aback by the sudden comfort he felt in sharing this with him, Kansas' eyes widened considerably. But he was happy to listen. He wanted to, despite the irony of it. "At least you had some time with your father," he said, though he was confused as to who Jazz's father actually was. Did he speak of Lucifer, or someone esle? Ah. Now was not the time to ask. "I agree with you, though. Fathers have a huge effect on their children. I wouldn't be, eh, who I am today without mine. Whether that's a good thing or not," he added with the ghost of a smile. "You'll be okay, Jazper."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread