When it rains
[html]
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/l ... dreams.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
500+

Large ears flickered when the entrance door gave an intruder away with its low complaint as its handle was pushed down. Her eyes narrowed with annoyance, but she was no longer the only master of this house. Her jaws clang together with light irritation. That was it. She kept on rummaging the empty rooms, hoping he would have the decency to leave her the hell alone. A ripple of discomfort traced her spine until it reached the starting curve of her neck. She wondered if she was supposed to be frightened. She had taken care to avoid the room that confidentially reached of him. As long as he respected her privacy she would respect his. She supposed she could see her new house mate in a more positive light. Perhaps she would be able to sleep better during the nights if she knew another male was in the building. She did not truly believe that Samael Lykoi would come after her in the middle of the night, but the tragedy had caused a bad trait from her early childhood to sneak back up on her. She was afraid for approaching monsters when it was past bedtime. She barricaded her door, sure, but imagination could be a cruel thing.

Approaching footsteps was noted and the girl’s face turned when he entered the scene. The slowly closed the door to the room she had been about to walk into, well knowing she would have to take the rest of the restless house wandering another day. The large building was cooling down quickly as it waited for the snow to make a final, horrible temperature drop, and Halo fully intended to dig out everything she could find of blankets and covers. Halo had this image of sinking into a sea of soft fabrics and blankets in her king side bed while watching the snow dance past outside her window. Her ear flickered at the man’s accent. It was quite unique. The sudden, harsh word that sounded before he reached her name almost sent her ears back against her skull. She was unaware of the male’s problem. She did not recognize the word and forgot about it quickly after as her mind decided to memorize his name. It was a strange name, but so was hers in a sense.

He was of Inferni so why should she be unkind? ”Hey. It’s you that recently moved in here, correct?” of course it was correct. She wondered why he had not chosen a cave like everyone else. Perhaps this meant that they had a few thigns in common. Her ruby eyes turned to the freshly caught rabbits for a fleeting moment before they rose to his form again. She was determined not to reveal her stomach’s sudden ache as she had caught sight of food. They did not belong to her. ”Sorry if I was noisy – I haven’t practised with my swords today, so my body is restless.” She wondered if Cotl did any kind of training. She also wondered why she suddenly seemed so interested while moments before she had silently cursed him in her mind.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread