*Dancing In The Streets*
[html]
http://i48.tinypic.com/2wnwsnk.jpg); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-top: 90px; text-align: justify;">
OOC:Table by Alex (snake)

Dai it is. I like the tattoo. the male complimented. Daisuke smiled, and his tail wagged rather quickly. He bounced up and down a bit and giggled. Why thank you Jaz! It took a really long time to finish. But I loves how it came out! he spoke as he wiggled his body. Who's your friend? he then asked, pointing at the napping kitten. He had forgotten the feline, whom was napping seconds before Daisuke started to bounce. It was then the kitten woke up and held onto Daisuke's shoulder for his little life. Daisuke stopped wiggling and looked back to Jazper. Oh, this is Schwarz. He's a kitty. I found him here in Halifax like....Yesterday. the male spoke excitedly, his head nodding and his oceanic orbs looking back to the feline and his own two mismatched "Watermelon" eyes (pink and green). Daisuke wondered if he was blind in his pink eye or not, but it didn't seem like the feline was, so he didn't know why the feline's eye was tinted pink.

Got some in the back. the male spoke, and Daisuke was really excited as the male had motioned for him to follow. His tail wagged rapidly behind him, though he made sure to watch to make sure he didn't knock anything over. Daisuke followed the male into the back room, where there were many different acoustic ones. None were electric. Daisuke didn't know much of a difference between the electric and acoustic though since he had never heard an electric. You can take your pick, I've got my own collection back at Crimson Dreams. the male offered, and Daisuke let out a small yip of excitement as he looked at each guitar. He was first to come up to a standard wooden, brown guitar with a strap on it. Daisuke tried the guitar on, and strummed it lightly. He played the few chords that Mew had taught him before he took it off and put it down gently. He did the same to a red one, a blue one, yellow, and green. His eyes were on the red one when he had finished dealing with them. He picked up the red one again and then smiled. This one is best. It feels like it is. the male spoke, smiling softly a happy sigh coming from his maw. You totally rocked my world right now, bro. Thanks so much! he spoke, wanting to throw his hands around the male, but he didn't, on the account that he figured his arms wouldn't be able to fit around the male. If you don't mind me asking, you said Crimson Dreams. What's that? Where's that at? the male asked curiously to the male.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread