Look into the future,
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... ross-1.png); background-color:#350306; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">

"cream himself?!" that made me laugh loudly. 300 +

He was still attempting to make himself smaller, shoulders curling further into his lean frame. He could sense Cotl's anger, his rising fury, and Kansas couldn't fathom why it was him making the other angry! The 'yote hybrid wasn't the one being violently cursed at, seemingly without reason. Still, rather than verbalize or otherwise display the irony and unfairness of this, Kansas prepared for more brown-nosing on his own part, his icy eyes wide and sad. As soon as his most precious possession left his hands, he shoved them into the pockets of his skin-tight pants, looking around absently and at nothing in particular. But those frightened eyes returned to cautiously watch Cotl as he explained the language to him. A short explanation, sure; one that made Kansas' jaw drop for a few seconds, yeah. But he understood what the smaller man meant. He knew there were such things as mental disorders. The profane screaming must be one of these; it was the perfect explanation, actually. Kansas nodded, heaving a sigh of relief after he had figured out that Cotl was now listening to the song at a high volume.

The other's reaction was much different than Jazper's has been. He appeared to have fallen into utter bliss. This was how Kansas felt every time he listened to a song he enjoyed. And when the song had concluded, Cotl was smiling, quite genuinely, as far as Kansas could tell. And the Sadira felt amazing, because he'd done something that actually made another person happy. He listened to the canine's proposition, and chewed his lip in a stressed kind of way. "Well... I love that thing..." he observed. He scratched his forehead slowly, obviously in great turmoil about this. The thing was, in the store where he'd acquired the player, he couldn't remember if there were more like it, so neatly packaged. There had to be. And besides, another piercing or (gosh!) a tattoo would be splendid. "But sure. I bet I can find another. I'd just like to have the CD, if you don't mind."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread