Who wears the eyepatch around here?
[html]
http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad34 ... bott0m.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-bottom:240px; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#252237">
So, should we a) take them to Rurik's place and have some sort of drinking game or telling of manly stories, or a fade to black in the next few posts? I just realized I've kept you for 17 posts XD

Jantus cracked a smile at Rurik's answer. It looked like he was lucky after all, this guy took credit. Not a concept he was terribly familiar with, but good faith trading did occur sometimes. He wasn't sure when he'd get the chance to repay him, but hey, it was a small world sometimes, and he could always send a young pack member out here to draw the Pine's connections with the area closer. He didn't want to spend a lot more time here after he was done, but that didn't mean he had anything against the place. It the location of Skoll's life and his death, so mixed feelings seemed appropriate.

If things kept on going as they had been, Vel might be the best person to deliver a return of goods. He feared that wandering was in her heart...not for a love of travel, but a sense of being out of place. She had never gotten close with any of her sisters, and her relationship with her mother was growing more distant. He wasn't sure if he should go rushing back today or give her time away from her dad to figure everything out. He just wanted her to still be there when he got back.

"Ew." Waking back up to Rurik's story, the giant shuddered. The thought of waking up on the water was harrowing. Jantus would not have liked brothers like the sailor's. "Well, thanks for being free with your liquor. If we drink that much, though, I would be happier if I woke up on the ground. One way to get over a hangover, though, eh? Or maybe just make it worse." He curled one brow in contemplation, an expression which was less telling now that only one side of it was visible. He hadn't had hangover much. He usually didn't have enough alcohol on hand to get too far, as he felt compelled to share the stuff with those he traveled with. They were usually long gone before he had the opportunity to drink himself that far. It was just as well...Mala and Ranya certainly hadn't enjoyed it.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread