green eyes don't lie
[html]

OOC: danke!*dances*

A warning to the people
the good, and the evil

It’s a hell of a lot easier method to starting fires. The other ones usually involve rubbing two sticks together until they spontaneously catch the male had spoke after retrieving a matchbook and taking one out, then flipping the matchbook over and striking the match head to the metal strip on the back of it. It lit, and Daisuke was almost amazed by the instant fire. It was pure awesomeness to him. He wagged his tail and nodded his head. That way does seem a lot easier. the male let the words fall off of his lips. He figured he would look for a matchbook the next time he went to Halifax (which would more than likely be with this boy). Daisuke listened on as his friend went to speak about Daisuke's second question. I’m fine. I’ve got a fire and decent amounts of blankets—I went to Halifax with a clan-mate and we brought back maybe a dozen of them. the male spoke. Daisuke nodded his head. So the clan did look out for each other. They all probably worked hard for the winter. Daisuke as a loner only worked for himself, and no other (well besides his feline) and even then he was sometimes more into helping some other being and he would forget about himself. He was selfless. Good, I would hate for you to freeze this winter. It feels like it's going to get pretty cold. he spoke, nodding his head lightly before he looked back to his fish and took another bite.

Daisuke had nothing really that would help him be warm in the winter, again his absent mindedness falling into play when he would shop, really looking for stuff that he gift to others rather than him being concerned about himself and what he was supposed to do for Winter. Where have you chosen to stay during the winter? the boy rebounded with his own question. Daisuke's audits pricked towards his friend, since the male had been in mid-bite when he heard the question. He took his bite, chewed it a bit and then swallowed before he answered. Not really. I have a few caves that I know of that are kinda mine, but I doubt I'll stay in one place during the whole winter. I might even follow the herds. I haven't decided yet though. the male spoke, shrugging his furry shoulders as he took another swig. He didn't plan for the future. The future would just really come to him, and then he would deal with it when it came up. Maybe this was a reason he was so ignorant to the world around him.

I may even join a pack for the winter. Though, I do not like the scent of a pack on my fur, so I still am not too sure about it. the male then added, his shoulders shrugging once more, to really indicate that he had no clue what he was going to do with himself. That reminds me. Why did you join a pack? he asked the male, his head tilting to the side for a moment.

This is war
To the soldier, the civilian, the martyr, the victim.
We will fight to the death!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread