thread title missing
[html]
Ack, I thought I'd already replied to this. Sorry!

Despite his own homebody tendencies, Kieran still enjoyed going out and seeing the world. Each place was different, with it’s own sights and stories. The sense of delving into another world of mysteries, and the fulfillment of learning something new, were alluring to him. 'Souls' diverse lands allowed him to scratch the ever present itch of adventure, even within his own packlands. He was sure that even once he had seen most of the lands around here the taste of adventure wouldn't be as sweet, but instead it would be replaced by a warm familiarity. His legs would probably never tire, as long as he had a home to return to.

He summoned a picture of the lands Phoenix mentioned to his mind, suddenly curious to see if his imaginings matched the real locations. Those places sounded quite interesting, and that little adventurous side of him grew excited at the thought of seeing them. He made a mental note of the general location, determined to track them down at a later date. “No, I can’t say that I’ve been to those places. Besides the Shadows packlands, I’ve probably wandered around here the most. It’s about time I took a look around the rest of the valley.” His eyes drifted once more to the horizon, focusing this time not on the city, but the forests beyond.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread