cyclone cellar.
[html]
Table © James
ooc: Shady's the one of the only rappers that I'll listen to. He seriously is hilarious though, there's not too many songs of his that I don't like xD Also don't worry about the pp. I don't mind at all.

Are you in pain? it was the first time he had gotten that response from his cursing. Cotl simply shook his head and offered up only one word to the male about that. "Nein." the male was quick to respond to the question. Huh. But oh, yeah. Ember seems alright. I can't say I make it down to that stretch of the woods all too often... definitely never been inside. the male spoke to him. Cotl gave the male a sly smile. " I guess I get around then." the male offered up a small chuckle before he listened to the male's next words. Can't say I ever got into the idea of piercings, More of a tattoo guy myself. the male pointed out, and angled himself to where Cotl was able to see his two smaller tattoos. In a way, they were like his own two tattoos, them both being rather small. Simple designs. He had yet to see a piece of art on the body of one of the canines yet though. He figured that tattoos weren't as popular here as they were in Germany. Or atleast the bigger tattoos weren't as popular here. The biggest piece of art he had seen here was the one that he had made on the face of his steed. " Ich- I didn't have my gun for awhile when I first got here, -COCK FACE SON OF A WHORE- but now I do, plus I'm unsure if Ember was the tattoo type of gal, ya' know? he spoke, shrugging lightly.

Dahlia de Mai--to our west--and Phoenix Valley in the south are our closest neighbors. There was some tension with the latter earlier this summer, but I think it's blown over. As for Dahlia, though, they've got some jackass in charge whose about as stable as a landslide--just as dangerous, too. the male went on to speak about the other packs. The ones he had yet to find himself wandering through. Cotl decided right away that he was not afraid of this "dangerous" leader. He should have been afraid, because of his small stature, but the male wasn't. He didn't have a reason to be scared. He'd be scared when hell froze over. That seemed like the appropriate saying. Other than that there's Crimson Dreams and Cour des Miracles; both are pretty laid back groups and I'd say I have friends in both, including the Dreamer's commander. Mostly I stick 'round here and Halifax, though... where I'm going now, at any rate, the male went on to say. Cotl let the male finish before he spoke again, and before he did speak, he nodded his head lightly. "Good to know. With so many packs, I should have many -FUCKING SHIT HEAD- customers." the male spoke, chuckling lightly. He thought of everyone as a customer. Until they had told him no, or they attacked him, he would consider them a customer. "I like to stick around the packlands too, but sometimes I let Maschine[mah-chine-eh] here wander around while I'm on his back, -NYEHHH- and he tends to take me wherever the grass is good." he spoke, shrugging lightly as the three creatures continued on.

The trio had moved over the borders by now, and started to make their way towards Halifax. Cotl had failed to realize that the three had gone over the border (it wasn't like he cared anyways) and he watched as his companion walked on his fours beside the two.

"speech"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread