3:10 to Yuma
No problem on the wait! I actually wasn't sure if you got my PM—I never got one in reply, I don't think. ^^; But yeah, going to PV would be great. Will the topic stay in Inferni, or will it move, or what? (It doesn't really matter—just wondering. Big Grin)

[html]
http://i48.tinypic.com/n66ogz.jpg); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-top: 155px; text-align: justify;">

Snake was spending the day searching Inferni for food, though his luck was not nearly as good as Anselm’s. Perhaps it was just that he hadn’t been here long enough to realize the good hunting spots, but certainly he had been here long enough? It would be three months now in a few weeks, and he still didn’t know everyone. He was a reclusive man, keeping to himself and his den in the ancient car in the Landfill, so he didn’t really mind. But perhaps it might have been smarter to track down some of the locals and grill them for the word on where to find something to eat in the lean winter months.

He was moving along swiftly in the forests, quadruped, but in his leaner Lupus form rather than his Secui. It was more because he expected to find smaller game rather than larger quarry, and he usually felt a little more nimble in his most basic of bodies. The sandy-furred coyote was already keen to the scent of food, so, when he came in the radius of where he could smell the thick, sickly-sweet scent of blood, he automatically began to track it down. It overpowered any scents of any other coyote there, and he thought it best to check. Perhaps he would be lucky after all.

Unfortunately, the deer’s blood had not been spilled by accident—no, it was quite on the purpose of the hybrid that regarded over the half-eaten corpse. Snake stopped many yards away from the scene, ready to dash away with the slightest show of aggravation from the other Inferni member. Snake remembered from his distant childhood that many were extremely protective of food—especially during winter—so he wouldn’t take any chances… Especially not when the creature he regarded already looked angry at something, the way his fur prickled like quills along his shoulders and spine. It did not make Snake nervous (for he rarely felt such feelings), but it did make him cautious.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread