.For Once In My Life.
[html]

sorry for the hold-up guys D: 300+

Savina smiled up at Jazper as he looked at her with a large grin. "A strong boy, by the looks of it. No wonder, considering his father," she complimented. Already it was clear that the young pup would be taking after his father in the size department. No wonder it had been so painful for Ghita to birth him, none of her own children had been quite so large. Though as the contractions set back in with her sister her attention turned back to the laboring fey. Eyes sparkled with anticipation and she held her breath, hoping that the next pup would be just as healthy as the first. This time things came easier and there was a smaller body to care for. This time Ghita was able to clean the pup and Savina watched her sibling with a beaming smile, her tail brushing back and forth against the floor of the cave.

It appeared that all the pups were born now and the Commander couldn't be happier for Crimson Dreams' newest parents. She was almost startled when Ghita turned to her for more guidance. "Oh, well, put them up against your belly because they'll be hungry. It should all come with instinct, you're just worn out right now." Lovingly she nudged her sibling. "Lei sarà una grande madre," she whispered to her. The dark woman backed up a little to give the new family room to breath and to take in the sight of the four of them. It filled her with so much joy to see her sister finally have what had been taken from her so long ago. At the announcement of the names she nodded her head in approval. "Good strong names."

Sinatra headed out, seemingly in a gloomy mood and she couldn't for the life of her figure out why. There was only good things to be taken from such an event. Still, it was probably a good cue to take her leave as well. Jazper and Ghita would want some alone time. "I'll leave you two to recuperate. Call me if you need anything at all." With one last smile to the both of them she leisurely walked back towards the mansion.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread