The dawn is coming
[html]

Yarr, das ist gut. Eg tror eg glømte å je deg beskjed om denne anyway oO Forresten, kem vett at Halo e dåtter te Colibri? Ingen?
Word Count: 310

I am a part of all that I have met

His face was the same as she knew it, her baby brother, but of course he had changed with time. When she had left Clouded Tears he had still been young and innocent, and now he was much older, and looked it. Perhaps he looked even older than they were, because of his scars and marks of hardship as pack subleader. Now, it was a long time since she had seen him, and something in her prevented her from hugging him. Dismissing it as the awkwardness of reunion, she smiled warmly at her brother as she watched the two males study each other. Still she was conflicted, because he seemed different, both from what she had expected, and from how she knew him. In fact, lately it had been as if she saw or heard nothing of him at all, but found his scent everywhere. The next words he spoke only strengthened her impression. Had she insulted him? And what kind of question was that? No congratulations or "I'm happy for you"s, but a simple, blunt question. As if they were merely items. These were the diamonds of her life, three small beings as pure as the first snow of winter, and all he had to say was "are there more?". Surely, she must have insulted him somehow. Still, he was unreasonable to carry his anger to her like this, without telling her about it up front, and her voice was not as warm when she replied to his question. "It is a litter of three. Dexter, Keeleigh and Vesle." She wondered for a moment why he did not know. It was a long time ago that she had brought them to this world, and everyone else had managed to pick up the info. Should she be insulted? Perhaps, but she would give him the benefit of the doubt.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread