Hiding from the world
Punished by your peers

Studied teachers words
Stabbed a box of hearts
Earned a piece of paper
No go forth and start

Go forth Be conquered
Go Forth and Die

The male took the mask, though he seemed to be hesitant about putting up up to his face. Cotl had a cocked brow, and his bi-colored orbs almost uttered "please". I dunno, man. the male spoke. Cotl was about to say something before the male put the mask on his face with a big old grin. Cotl smiled lightly. WOO! Corruption of the innocent minded! Go Cotl! the male mentally prodded himself which sent a shiver up his spine, and he wiggled lightly in his seat. Hold the bowl up, and I'll light it. Eh, please? the male spoke. Cotl cocked his head lightly before he grabbed onto the bowl, holding his hand over the large "carb" that was there. As soon as you light it, you're going to start sucking in slowly. Once you feel like enough smoke has collected, -REBEL REBEL BITCH BITCH- I'll let go, and you'll take one large breath in, to suck all of the smoke in, and then hold it for a few seconds, and then slowly exhale. Understand? the male spoke to the other, giving him the instructions. He figured that the male was new at it as well, simply because he seemed so interested in the mask itself, as if he had never even imagined anything like it.

The male handed him the lighter, and then nodded his head as if he was ready. Whenever you're ready, man.

Speak

[/html]

Messages In This Thread