Running up that hill
[html]
http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... _table.png); background-position:top; background-repeat:no-repeat;">

ooc: :] a HANDSOME grinch.

She listened to his replies with one ear cocked towards him, her attention mainly centered on pulling the contents of her little healer's pouch out onto the table. Creamy white hands pulled out some strange-looking flowers and herbs, a little wooden bowl and a flat, grey rock. The contents looked a little bit strange and odd, but she knew what to do with them. Finally, she also took out a scrap of black material which she had previously made into a sort of eye-patch.

She turned and smiled graciously as the handsome husky offered her a blanket, and for the first time realized that she was pretty much soaked through to the skin. Shivering, though the inside of the hut was warm, Alaine nodded in thanks and pulled the woolen blanket over her shoulders. Sighing contently at the warmth it brought, she finally answered Leroy.

" Thank you. Alright... I'm going to need you to lean back in the chair, and point your nose to the ceiling, so I can work on your eye. The poultice I'm making might sting a little bit, but it's for your own good, I promise."

Her voice was soft and musical compared to the black and white male's baritone, rough tone. She frowned slightly in concentration, the expression pretty on the collie-woman's well bred face. Using the wooden bowl and the rock, she ground up some of the leaves and flowers into a sticky green paste. Adding little bits of strange-smelling powders and various healing materials, she finally deemed the mixture suitable, and turned back to her patient. Alaine stood, and moved over to his head, her wide emerald eyes showing her nerves as they avoided the piercing ruby of his. Leroy was very handsome, but he still scared her plenty.

" Okay, stay still... This will only take a moment. Try and ignore the pain."

She leaned over, almost close enough that their noses were touching, her deft fingers quickly smearing the poultice over his wounded eye. Aware of how close they were, her body shivered uneasily.

Speak think walk
Table © Marit <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread