A Little Too Tough
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... ableII.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

WC:300+

The male before him remained calm and neutral, a type of personality Jazper was not use to. Sure he had come across a few loonies and of course Crimson Dreams wasn't full of overly talkative wolves but they were sure friendly enough. He Sighed internally as he noticed the twitch as he mentioned his mother. She probably left the place in a mess after their old leader passed. She must have left fairly shortly after. As the brown hued male introduced himself, if you could call it that, as the man he was looking for a small smile found itself onto the knights lips. However, as his mother continued to be the subject it faded leaving him just as neutral as the stranger he now knew to be Jefferson. “I'm sure she wouldn't really talk about us much. I'm Jazper Rhiannon-Knight, it's nice to meet you. I share the same rank as Kansas, he said he was a friend of yours.”

Looking around absent mindedly he returned his golden eyes to Jefferson with an apologetic smile“Sorry if mum left you a mess to clean up. She has a habit of doing that. Wouldn't know where she ran off to would you?” He was interested in knowing where Deuce had gone off to after leaving the Valley. After all, she had never returned to Crimson Drams to tell her son where she was going, let alone came to visit after he told her he wished to bring a coyote into the family. If she was still around today she would probably ecstatic that Garnet had left him and how he was happily mated to a she wolf with two healthy pups. “I just wanted to stop in, see how things were going. I don't really know much about the other packs figured now would be a good time before the winter really hits.”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread