[A]re [w]e the only ones
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... stable.png); background-color:#000000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
OOC: <3 I'm lovin' those tables you made me.

Cassius slammed onto the desk, running one hand through his tangled hair. Maybe he ought to take a break, he'd been working on these projects for quite a while. He was slowly becoming obsessed, something his parents had been to be concerned about. They said it wasn't so good for his health, which he seemed to not take any concern for himself. He started to think that his parents were right. He shook his head, turning to the doorway which surprisingly had a visitor waiting for him. The male said his hello, shouting something halfway through his sentence, and stated his name. Cass nodded his head, sliding his goggles off his head, fixing his hair momentarily, and them placing them back above his eyes.

The coyote stood up from his chair, adjusting his flannel, still rolled up above his elbow, and his black shorts. "G'Evenin, sir. M'Name's Cassius Arphralos, but ye' can call m'Cass fer short." He gave the strange male a nod and a smile. "Nice t'meet ya, Cotl. Yea, I guess I'ma new guy, a'least 'round these parts." He then looked down to the contraption that Cotl pointed out. "Oh this thinger? Aw that's nothin', don' mind it."

Word Count: 200+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread