I should have given you a reason to stay
[html]
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/l ... rtable.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
oeeeh suckage! Me må ha ein Emwe Conor thread snarest når du kjem att!

Despite his obvious failure to understand without questions, the boy could feel his chest fill up with quiet enthusiasm. He glanced at the ivory woman with the green eyes. His distant minded aunt that he once had thought cold. She flipped through the book and found a C with the proper pronunciation rather than the odd and misplaced K sound. Again the ‘o’ wanted to form on the young male’s lips, and it only kept growing as Mew patiently explained how some letters could sound different depending on the letter-combinations. He was utterly fascinated, leaning closer to the book until he was mere inches from pressing his cold, wet nose against the crisp pages. Unlike her demonic brother, Mew Sadira had no troubles teaching others what she knew. This was her first lesson with the cinnamon and gold Soul boy, but it was not to be the last.

Her offer was well received. ”I’d love that!” He wanted a share in her knowledge, wanted to gain a purpose and value within these lands. His white tipped tail challenged the pace of the woman’s wagging tail. Acceptance was a wave of warmth overtaking him now. He sincerely believed her delicate smile to be sincere. Even if his father did not want him, perhaps her aunt still would acknowledge him as a member of their family. A broken family - but a family nonetheless.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread