Help me out, said the eagle to the dove
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... oveban.jpg); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
No worries, university ate me too D: 300+

Cambria had more compassion that was perhaps healthy for a predator. She had never shown much interest in hunting and only did so when she absolutely had to and couldn't get someone else to help her. The tender girl didn't like hurting anything, even if she had to do so to eat and survive. Sometimes she wished that wolves could just eat seeds and fruit and plants like the smaller animals so they could all just live and not hurt or eat one another. She understood it was just the way of the world and not likely to change, she only wished things were different. Birds had never been thought of as food though. They were too pretty and nice to want to eat. Besides there wasn't too much to them. Just feathers and bones. Why would anyone want to eat a bird? It seemed plain cruel to her.

She was surprised that all it needed was to be protected and fed. Though it was a little scary to hear that it might not actually heal all the way. Part of her urged to her to ask Dawali for more help, but the logical side quieted her, knowing that he was already doing everything he could. "Okay," she said somewhat dejectedly. "I hope he'll heal alright." Even if he didn't though, and couldn't end up flying ever again, she'd still take care of him. A little selfishly, whether or not he healed completely, she hoped that he might stay with her. Letting them go if the wanted to was always the best, but she missed them when they left. Maybe the dove would grow to like her and want to stick around. "I see, that's what I've noticed too. Hmmm, do you think they'd have bags of seeds or something in...the city?" The city was not somewhere she really wanted to go, but collecting seeds would be difficult and she worried about not being able to find enough.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread