On the shores of strange lands
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... essban.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

You can edit in "Leader needed" to the title or whatever now. I plan to keep posting in this thread, but since Princess can't accept her or anything, Savi/Anu is needed. ^^ 500+ words.

######This was the first time she had been forced to act on impulse to help someone else, and Princess was surprised at how smoothly it went as she dragged the other wolf closer to the shore. She had always logically thought of herself to be too small and weak, despite how big and strong she saw herself in her mind's eye, to be able to really help anyone. Princess was dainty, far too petite to have enough strength to pull an adult wolf out of the rapidly moving ocean alone, and yet. . . She did. As bizarre as it was to think that she had done something useful to someone else in such an obviously dire situation, she couldn't help but find it unbelievable. "I. . . Saved you!" she said, tone far more amazed than demanding of praise. The gratitude was lost on her as she thought for a moment about what she had done. She, Princess Chance, had saved someone from drowning. What might have happened if she had not happened to come along to save this wolf? The feeling of importance swelled throughout her for a few moments before she remembered that, while she had saved the other one, the other wolf was still there and probably needed something. It was possible that food or drink would be a good idea, and most definitely warmth, but Princess did not know exactly what to do. . . And what if she needed actual medical attention? Goodness, Princess would certainly be lost then. Perhaps she even wanted to join the pack--that would be neat.

######Knowing that she had no experience with anything medical, with the exception of helping to bandage Haven's wounds the first time he had come here to see her, Princess lifted her muzzle and called for Savina or Anu to come, as well. Even if they did not know what to do to make someone better after almost drowning, they would surely have an idea. She lowered her head, golden gaze settling on the sopping wet form of the other wolf as she quickly shook the water from her own coat. It was cold! "I'm Princess Chance. What were you doing in the water, anyway? I called for Savina or Anu, by the way. They're our leaders. I've only met Anu once, but Savina is really nice, and I'm sure one of them will be able to help you now that I got you out of the water. Who are you?" The words all came quickly, leaving no time for a response to be made by the other until the end of her short speech. Once she was finished speaking, however, she looked at the other female expectantly, as if she should have answered already and was crazy for not having done so. The old Princess would have thought it very rude for the other to not have answered her yet, but she had actually matured some since leaving her mother. It was nice knowing that she could not be considered as spoiled and useless as she used to be.

Table by Erin!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread