walking in circles
[html]
ooc speech

WC:300+

He was happy for Ehno, four children was a gift that should be taken on with pride. Heck, a single child would have been enough for Jazper. After introducing Aro and Sophia as Ehno's niece and nephew he just smiled and waited. Internally the warrior was in the middle of one giant flinch as he awaited some sort of uproar from his Marino brother. On the outside he continued to smile, though his back teeth rubbed against each other painfully as he waited. As no reaction occurred and Ehno remained calm and informed the coal Knight that Savina had informed him of the situation. The relaxed demeanor did not fool Jazper however. Any minute now he knew Ehno would break from his laid back position and take a chunk out of him. Instead, Ehno began nuzzling the pups and introducing himself. An eyebrow rose as he was almost tempted to ask just how much he knew, obviously not enough, but he bit his tongue none the less.

“Thank you. I can promise you they will be spoiled with attention.” Having Savina and Kansas around, not to mention Mati as a nanny, left Aro and Sophia with many adults who would love to spend as much time as their little hearts desired simply playing with them. The thought relaxed Jazper, he was going to make it through this father thing with a little help from friends and family. His moment of peace was however brought to a sharp end as the other male voiced a fact that was hard to explain. “Yes, well, we didn't really have a choice.” Looking to the Marino male his ears flattened against his head. “I have to be honest with you Ehno. Ghita and I were starting to become close, yes, but we ended up having a few too many drinks and now we have pups.” Standing up his golden eyes stared down at Ehno with a hint of sadness. “But I love you sister, and I have never had a proper family. I wont let my only blood go a moment without knowing they are loved by a father.” Being passed from family to family, father to father, was not what a pup should have to grow up with.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread