junkie without an addiction
[html]

Naaaah, is good <3 300+

"Yes, he does," she said, unable to hide the elated smile. Cambria loved her father very much. Even though she had problems with her self image, around him she always felt special and beautiful. He didn't even have to say anything, his mere presence was enough to set her spirit higher. The change of subject was sudden, but she didn't think much of it. "A few times, yeah. Once when I was really little with my sister. She caught it and...we didn't know that touching them would hurt them. It was sad, and we felt really bad about it." Her ears dipped at that memory, still feeling hints of guilt for the fate of the poor insect. "Another time my friend Noir showed me this flower patch with a bunch of butterflies and they flew away at first but then they came back. The last was Leafy." At first she was just going to leave it at that, but the it occurred to her that Princess probably didn't know who Leafy was. "Leafy was a caterpillar I took care of until he turned into a butterfly and then I let him go." She still missed having something to take care of and she missed Leafy. Setting him free had been the right thing, but a part of her had not wanted to let him go and to keep him forever.

As Princess opened the door to her room and excitably entered Cambria couldn't help but get excited too. She'd never done anything like this before and the older girl was being so nice that she wasn't all that nervous about it. Absently she looked around the room, taking in its layout as Princess searched, but her gaze snapped back to the other as she presented the dress. "Wow!" It was so bright and pretty! It reminded her a little bit of a ladybug. "Sure I would." The Marino wasn't one to refuse any offer of kindness. "That's so nice of you Princess, thank you!" She didn't think she'd ever met someone so willing to share and even give away their possessions. It was quite generous.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread