When it rains
[html]

300+

Halo had no ideas if there were any herbs about. She had always eaten her food raw. She knew well that some canines prepared their meals before consuming it, but she had never bothered about it. It was not that she was reluctant to try it out; she just had never thought of it when the prey was finally clutched tight between her jaws. She flashed yet another smile, though this time it was way more sincere than anything else she had come up with today. ”I’ve never tasted a cooked meal before!” she explained, expressing a desire to try something new this time. She had not really spent an awful lot of time in the kitchen. She started opening drawers and cupboards, determined to find herbs. There were random hermetic food and the usual objects one can usually find in a kitchen, but she did not see any herbs. There were however bottled spices and herbs in one of the cupboards she opened, but she was clearly looking for something else, not really knowing how these herbs that the male wanted looked like.

Ears flattened as if mood swinging when the male went on and wanted to know more about her. Ah, she wished it could have been that simple and painless. ”Actually I was born far north of here. My father, however, was born in the original Inferni, but he became weak and betrayed the clan.” She was showing him trust by revealing her pathetic father. That surely had to count for something? ”My three brothers and I came here around one year ago,” she went on as she kept rummaging through the kitchen – though no longer searching for anything, really. ”but I’m the only one left here now, so yeah..” The thought of being all alone was somewhat heavy, but was that not what she wished these days? It would have been so good to have an extra pair of shoulders to cry on after what happened in Halifax. Jael had always been the most stable of them. He would have known what to say. There was no one she could confide into. Samael was Kaena’s son and Gabriel’s brother. She was all alone.

”I turned a year back in Autumn, so I’m not that old yet,” she smiled, pushing the lack of close family members topic temporarily away. ”What about you?” she now asked, turning the focus over to him as she tried not to feel too useless.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread