Table © James
OOC: You're new avvie = sex <3

Babble babble bitch bitch
Rebel rebel party party
Sex sex sex and don't forget the "violence"
Blah blah blah got your lovey-dovey sad-and-lonely
Stick your STUPID SLOGAN in:
Everybody sing along.

I’ve never tasted a cooked meal before! the female spoke, a smile finally sincere enough for Cotl to respond in the same way. There was probably part of the female whom was so innocent, and sweet, but the clan could have hardened her mentally to where she would give of the look of hostility. It was the same way for Cotl. He could be a ravaged beast, and then he could turn around and be totally hospitable and kind. With her words, he traveled back over to the stove and lit it with his lighter. He worked with the fire alittle bit, blowing on it to get it started, and once it was strong enough, he closed the door to the fire pit and then placed a pan on top of the stove, figuring he might as well just sear the rabbit since he didn't have any oil to grease up the pan with. He also figured the rabbit would make it's own oil for it to cook in. He put only one rabbit in the pan, and let it sit there before she spoke again. Actually I was born far north of here. My father, however, was born in the original Inferni, but he became weak and betrayed the clan she spoke to him. Her father was a traitor. The clan was merciful it seemed then. Letting a traitor's daughter fester within the clan. Then again, he figured they couldn't reject her because she was family to both Gabriel and Kaena. He guessed you shouldn't be held responsible for your parents stupid actions. He stayed silent, as if to wait for her to finish before he commented on anything. My three brothers and I came here around one year ago, but I’m the only one left here now, so yeah. she continued. "You have family here still though, so they count too. You just don't have immediate family here. -FUCKING WHORE- I didn't know your father, nor your siblings, so I can't say much about them, except for it sucks that it happened like that." he spoke, shrugging lightly, his eyes going to the rabbit that was in the skillet for a second, and then returning to her.

I turned a year back in Autumn, so I’m not that old yet, What about you? she wanted to switch topics, which was completely fine with him. Turned two in October. I'm only a year older. he spoke, smiling lightly at his own accomplishment, though she was a work of art herself, even without additions to er body. He wouldn't mind making some modifications. The male let his mind wander for a moment, as well as his eyes, trying to find out what really he could imagine on her. He stopped at her chaos star before looking to her shoulder opposite of the tattoo. He could imagine a flower patch stretching from her shoulder to her hip. Starting on the back, and twisting onto her side. You know, I can imagine a beautiful piece of art, starting at your shoulder, and stretching to your hip and maybe a little bit lower?-HERPES MONSTER!- It would be of a beautiful field of flowers, blood tipping the flower's petals and leaves. It would be orgasmic. he spoke, offering the idea to her, seeing what she thought about the male's random thought. He then walked back over to the skillet, and moved it left and right, unsticking it from the bottom of the pan. He figured it'd be a hassle to cook it all the way through, so he only really planned on them being pink in the middle still. He didn't want to burn the skin to where it was a crisp anyways, that's why he wanted to take them off early.

He then looked back at her. What do ya' think? the male asked, a clear of his throat following afterward.

"speech"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread