On the shores of strange lands
Sorry for the wait, my comp is still givin me problems -.-

Laidaria looked up to see the arrival of another female, one as black as her. The stance the female took told Laidaria that she was dominate, perhaps an alpha or a beta but nothing left. She slowly stood up and took a few steps away from Princess to shake the light frost off her fur. She then returned to Princess' side and let one ear flop to the side of her head and the other perked up in tired curiousity. Her tail hung drooping between her legs, still pretty wet from the water. The she-wolf nodded polietly to the other female as she introduced herself. Savina, the cammander of the pack that inhabited the territory of Crimson Dreams, guess that meant she was an alpha.

What place is this that the wolves have as strange of names as the land around them? she thought quietly to herself. She was used to exoctically named wolves, seeing as though she grew up a slave. However, the last wolf who called themselves a princess she wasnt allowed to even look at and anyone else who blessed themselves with such a title were killed. She turned her attention back to reality and examined Savina. She was around Arias size and had intelligent green eyes. A pink shell on a silver chain hung around her neck, it reminded the she-wolf of her own prized amulet.

The next words that caught the females attention were from Princess, a home? When the small timber turned to her and asked if so, she wasnt sure how to answer, the wolfess never really had a home. "Um...." the word was uttered lightly from the females still scratchy voice. She looked around for a minute and a sense of curiousity emerged in her, perhaps she would stay. "I guess I would like to join your pack...." she cleared her throut and looked at the black Savina "That is if youll have me..."

Messages In This Thread