Tell Me Little Sister
[html]

Okie! Jazz's avatar is adorable XD 300+

The size difference between the two pups was startling. If she hadn't known that they were born at the same time she would have thought that Aro was a good month older than Sophia was. It wasn't cause for concern though. The boy was simply taking after his father in the size department and Sophia was growing at a normal pace compared to her brother. It seemed that Crimson Dreams would have two giant Knights protecting its borders if Aro decided to stick around once he was an adult. That wouldn't be something that the Commander would complain about. There were no immediate threats to the pack's safety that she knew of, but being prepared and having strong members was important nonetheless.

Savina smiled up at the new father. "Good, I'm glad." As he sat down his daughter rushed to him and curled up in his lap. She wondered if the father and daughter would develop the same kind of close bond that her own daughter and mate had. It was strange for her to see a father and daughter so close having never experienced such a thing herself, but she was overjoyed that her child had that kind of relationship with her dad. It was good to see that the Marino line was finally getting some good, kind, responsible males to look after their pups. "I'm sure she's glad that she's able to move around more again. It can be tiresome having to take it easy for so long." Even she had gotten antsy when she had been pregnant. "I can see that, I can't believe how big you are!" she said while she scooped her nephew up into her arms, tickling his belly. "I'm doing better, Ehno's returned and we've talked. It's still rough, but things are improving." A weight had been lifted, but she still had a long climb back to the top of the hole she'd been in.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread