ever so sweet
[html]

Kiri is amazing!

It was such a beautiful day. It reminded her of spring, and didn’t speak a word of winter. Snow was not far off, and in the weeks to come there would be many changes. The cold would settle in the air, snow on the ground. Those that felt the need would venture off, and she was sure a few might seek refuge among the pack for winter’s worst. But, for the moment Mati was happy to simply bask in the glow of the sun and enjoy the company of Silas. It was east to speak with, and just as eager as she to make a new acquaintance.

Mati nodded once at his question and spoke to explain,
“I have a birth mother, and an adoptive mother. They were mates when I was younger.” it was hard at times to think back at when her family was whole and happy. But it just seemed to be life’s way; splitting families up. Silas had gone through the same, and with many more mile between them. She had come to know it as fate, though knowing that didn’t make it all hurt any less.

“I have always enjoyed visiting.” the mutt-filled pack was always pleasant to her, and Mati often found refuge there. She smiled at his words, taking them as a comment towards her home as a whole. “I don’t know.” She spoke, her tone light and amused.
“We have plenty of room, and everyone’s welcome.” the girl added as she looked at the male. It was an invitation, if he ever cared to settle down. Mati looked away shyly at the idea, figuring he was the sort to always be searching and roaming. He seemed like that type.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread