The Feathers on a Dreamcatcher
[html]

http://i601.photobucket.com/albums/tt92 ... itable.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; background-color: #354e6e; width:512px; border: 1px solid #000000;">

[OOC: Thanks! ^-^]

heavy footsteps in the snow caught her attention, the female whipped her head around. She looked up at the male who stood above her. He smiled at her and greeted her. Euipoi tilted her head like a pup, then the male identified himself. Euipoi studied him, he looked interesting and his scent was strong of AniWaya. She smiled back to him and wagged her tail. Being polite she put her tools and craft work down gently and turned to him.

"Hello, nice to meet you. My name is Euipoi. I'm new here." the female said softly.

Euipoi turned her head and looked at her dream catcher and then looked back at the male. She studied him carefully, reading his facial expressions. Was he kind? or was he cocky?. The wind began to pick up, ruffling the females fur again. it sent chills down her spine.

"Jeeze, it's really cold today isn't it?" she said squinting her eyes as the wind blew into her face.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread