better daze.
[html]
http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad34 ... ppies2.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-bottom:260px; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#EEEEF0; text-align:justify; font-family:trebuchet ms; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px">
<3
@&#&$Anselm certainly wouldn't gripe if Lolita got anyone else into the habit--that meant more business for him if nothing else. Come this time next year, he intended to have this budding operation of his going full tilt. Perhaps word of his trade would spread and others would actively seek him out; if not, he was content to mill around, sifting through the multitude of faces he met daily until he found one that looked like they appreciated a good smoke.
@&#&$Folks like Lolita and Razekiel made it obvious, but there were always those that liked to slip away into a haze behind closed doors only. Having smoked for most of his adolescent life, he had a knack for picking these canines out. Even more interesting, perhaps, were those that could offer him the means to expand; he wouldn't mind growing some poppies or mushrooms in addition to the marijuana, and brewing his own kind of canine moonshine didn't seem like a half bad idea, either. Still, it was best to take things one step at a time. For now he was branching out, feeling out what connections might exist.
@&#&$"Much obliged," he said simply, before continuing: "I can hit you back later, too. Fair is fair." Blessed with an abundance of supply, he had no need to be stingy. "Not sure if you're interested, either, but I know where to find some sick glass, as well." In some ways, using the damn things had increased his dexterity--an unintended consequence, perhaps, but one that he would exploit as it grew more and more evident. Working with old human tools became easier by the day; he just hadn't thought much of honing his fine motor skills until recently.
@&#&$"The booze I actually found around here... in a 'syrup refinery' by the sign on the door," he said, indicating the direction of the old building with a jerk of his head. "It's a lot different than the strong, watery stuff I find in the city," he reflected, speaking of the viscosity more than anything. The taste of alcohol was subtle in this drink, but a well-trained tongue or nose could still pick it out amongst the sweet, thick liquid.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread