Wanderer -j-
[html]

ooc-ness

I am going to leave...the black fae spoke without opening her eyes. She senced the new wolf but didn't had the strenght to stand and face anyone. It seemed that any second she kept her eyes closed restaured bit by bit her strenght but she didn't cared about that anymore. She just wanted to rest. After a few seconds of silence, Alex senced something was wrong about the newcomer. Curiosity got the better of her and with an obvious disconfort she opened her eyes and raised her head. Surprise could be red on her face as she saw a pup standing fearless in front of her. After all in her condition fear was the last thing she could have inspired. Her mood changed when she saw the dead animal next to the pup. The smell of fresh blood got her into some kind of transe as she turned her head away trying to keep herself from acting stupidly. If there was any other wolf, her desperation would have made her try to steal the meat but she cared much more about the pups and she wasn't going to hurt him in anyway. Hi there... Her voice shivered alittle but than got more steady. I'm Alex...Sorry for my behaviour. I'm having a bad time

"Speech"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread