This is our beginning
[html]

Table by Alli
OOC: short sorry.

What is it that you do? she asked the male. Cotl thought she'd never ask. Tattoos and Piercings. two words not interrupted by the disorder of his. Cotl was careful about his words, not really willing to talk on about the clan, or give out any information that the clan was trying to keep from the other packs. Mainly because he did not want to be the one whom was stupid enough to let something slip out and then have someone else spread that information around and whatnot. The word of mouth was strongest in the world of the wolves and coyotes. Once someone caught wind of something, someone else would be informed one way or another. He knew how it worked. He wasn't going to be the cause of any foul-play.

That's good. We're heading toward the stables...I have around thirty in my herd at the moment, of varying ages. she explained, his following right along side her. You have time for them all too? That's pretty impressive. I don't think I could ever own a herd of horses. -NYEH-I'd be afraid that they'd accidentally step on me. the male spoke, his tone lightening up slightly, though it still held it's tang of coldness within his German accented voice.

Speak

[/html]

Messages In This Thread