awkward pause and fatal flaws
[html]
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a329/ ... _horse.gif); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
rather short! <3 ilu!!

There was one thing that she was wondering, but wasn't sure if she ought to ask about it yet. She was glad to see Hemming, happy that he had come by her den to visit, but she did want to know that one bit of information. She just didn't want him to think that it was the only reason she was interested in seeing him. "I'm really glad you came by today! If I didn't mention that already. I think I did. I was sick for a little while, but now I'm doing better and it's good to see a friend. But that's really all I've been up to...being sick. I barely got out to care for the horses some days."

She cleared her throat carefully and concentrated on her knitting for a few minutes. She didn't want to bring the subject up too soon. The only sound in the silence was the clicking of their knitting needles for a while before she opened her mouth to ask that one special question. "You...uh...bring any candy with you?"

table by mel

[/html]

Messages In This Thread